Friday, May 22, 2015

Taking the Next Step

It's crazy to think that August will be one year since the hubs and I officially started trying for a baby.

While one year is nothing compared to some couples, it's felt like an eternity to me.

This past weekend we experienced our second miscarriage in our marriage.

After five positive pee sticks and one confirmed blood test, we thought we were on our way to finally becoming parents. But obviously, sometimes things don't turn out the way one would think.


I try not to question God much, but over the last several days I have.

I know it's not what we are supposed to do, but some things in life just don't make sense. Good people dying, children with cancer, people who just shouldn't be fertile, are. The list goes on and on.

So what's the next step for us?

Well, according to my beloved doctor who I trust so much...the issue for me isn't getting pregnant. I can get pregnant, but she's thinking since my levels of Progesterone were low, that's causing the lining in my uterus to be on the weaker side. Therefore, it's not fertilizing properly.

Starting next month I will be taking these little gems.



I've decided I want to utilize my blog to keep track of this journey to parenthood.

When we finally have that baby in our arms, I'll be able to look back and remind myself there's not one thing the Lord puts upon us, that we can't endure.




Prayers appreciated!




No comments: