Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunny California

A few weekends ago, my sister and I made our way to Sunny California for a quick, much needed visit with our brother and his sweet family.




Although it was short, it was beyond enjoyable.

The weather was beautiful. Sunny skies, and breezy afternoons had me in tank tops and shorts...running around barefoot only in their back yard.






And of course I made time to go run the streets of Van Nuys.

Well, only their street so I didn't get too lost.

They recently just had their sweet baby girl, Lydia... so of course our days were filled with snuggles and baby love.



 I seriously could not get enough of her. 

And those diapers? I cannot deal.








And to make this an ending to a blog post, this is the most handsome picture of my brother.

When did he become so amazingly cool?

Missing them so much. 

No comments: