Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Am:

I am a heterosexual, over weight female who loves her carbs.

I am a young woman who hates to voice up and apologize when the hubs and I get in to a tizzy.

I am a young woman who finds Channing Tatum one of the most attractive male species on the planet.

I am a person who loves her Coach and Dooney purses, and will buy two of the same shoes if I want.

I am a person who will spend half the day in bed if I want or can.

I am a person who will get so angry, it's like I go from zero to ten in minutes..only if I let it.

And lastly, I am a young woman who fights off that little green monster every time some one announces they are pregnant.

If you know them, I have admittedly confessed that I commit the seven deadly sins all the time.
Gluttony. Pride. Lust. Greed. Sloth. Wrath. and Envy.

What is the difference between what I do every single day and the couple up the road who in fact are two women and sleep together?

I have family members who are homosexual. They are happy, and in love...and although I may not desire the same for myself, at the end of the day I love them for who they are and not who they sleep with.


And if I'm called out and told I'm wrong, then it's what I'm willing to take.

(Oh and before I forget. I did in fact go to Chick yesterday...
sadly every other day too.)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I feel the same way. I cannot understand Christians who judge others.