Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Sunday Confessions





I have one huge confession today.

And it's a confession y'all may roll your eyes at, and I'm okay with it.

I think if anything through this whole experience of trying to get in shape and maintain some sort of consistent weight loss....

I'm not a nonstop runner.

I downloaded an app on my new iPhone (yippee...I crossed over!) called MapMyRun...and it got me at running a smidgen less than 5 miles. Friends, I felt as if I was lying. I didn't run the whole thing nonstop.

And I'm okay with that.

Because I busted my butt out there in this 90 degree heat, and it felt amazing knowing that I was sweating my tush out there.

Sure I power walked the best I could, and I ran when I wanted to...and knowing that I did that, well that in itself is achievement in my book.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are still lapping everyone on the couch :o)

Kayla said...

I love it! I'm not a nonstop runner, either. That is why I call myself a jogger! I run for a while, then I power walk for a while. I figure if I jogged the whole time, it would take about the same amount of time! :)

Alyx said...

girl you are crazy!! 90 degree heat and I wouldn't even walk outside in my workout clothes, so you're way ahead of me.
thanks for linking up!!!