Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Sunday Confessions





1. I gave up my Target trip tonight. Can you believe it? Who does that? Apparently me. I was so tired, and the thought of going and finding nothing, well...I just wasn't in the mood for it.

2.  I'm so close to saying adios to my Carnivore lifestyle. Yes, I meant that. Chicken, Beef and Pork with the limit of some fish. I'm almost there. (I'm preparing a post)


3. I'm in vacation mode and it's only April. Well, I guess I shouldn't say that to anyone considering my vacay isn't till June. I'm just so ready to get away from reality.

4. I polished my nails at Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. In my defense, I was waiting on the hubs to get there. They do look pretty thanks to Essie's Pink A Boo.


5. I stayed up till after midnight last night watching YouTube video's of Dr. Phil interviews. I know. I'm lame...and to make it even more lame, I freaked myself out because I started watching the Casey Anthony interview he did with the parents.


6. I have nothing else.

3 comments:

Stephanie McCall said...

I've contemplated giving up the carnivore lifestyle as well- looking forward to reading your post!

Alyx said...

You will so be my hero if you can get rid of your carnivore lifestyle! I don't know if I could ever do that.
And I so need to jump on the Essie nail polish train.
Hahaha, I love that you stayed up that late to watch Dr. Phil!!
Thanks for linking up - I loved reading these!

honeydos said...

1. you should never give up a trip to target... though you probably saved some $$$ :)
2. I'm on the same boat with the meat eating.
3. I passed along a blog award to you... it's on my latest post :)