Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday's Ten

1. So I won't lie and say that I haven't sat staring at the computer screen in hopes that a magical post would come pouring out of me. Did I seriously admit my doings to all of blog land? Apparently.

2. Since I made a commitment of not tanning in the beds...I have resorted to using those lovely fake lotion tans. And my opinion? I'm loving it. Well, Jergens that is. I like it because it's a gradual process. It's not like one day you're blindingly white one minute, and the next day you look like you've rolled in Doritos dust.




3. I'm planning on doing another Running Review post. And let me just tell ya folks, it's gonna be nothing spectacular. I really do need to step it up a notch. But more on that later.

4. And I wonder why I'm just maintaining my weight. It's because I give in to these little bad boys. They may be mini, but when you eat a whole pack, it's equivalent to the real deal. And, I occasionally have drank one or two Diet Dr. Pepper.



5. I'm starting to have that fever again. Why can't it just stay away?

6. So the hubs and I are thinking come June a stay-cation will be taking place. I have already come up with some at home tasks I want us to get done. The garage is at the top of the list.

7. I took this picture today of the ends of my hair. Jeez Louise, I need a trim.




8. Thank you, Lord for spell check. This whole post has squiggly lines in it.

9. Today marks the 14th anniversary of my mom's passing. Time passes by so fast, it's almost scary.

10. I guess dinner isn't going to start itself...off to kitchen I go! :)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Seems I can't stay away form chocolate too long either. Ever since Easter my weight loss has been at a stand still (not like I don't know why). Keep that determination to step it up a notch, it WILL pay off.

Have a great week :)

LWLH said...

Ooooh I love those little mini Reese's.