Thursday, March 15, 2012

Skinny-spirations!

Since I took tonight off from doing any kind of exercise,
I figured what better way to still find motivation for tomorrow's session
that to dream about all those glorious skinny clothes!

Yes, friends....
this is one of the many things that motivate me to get my bootay
out there and work so hard.
Skinny clothes!


While scoping out the boards on Pinterest,
I found my newest addiction...
Why in the world am I 
just now seeing this??

Although these outfits are none of my creations,
I will soon be posting my dream fashion outfits very soon!


via




via




via


via


Apparently...
I tend to lean towards dark colors!
This coral color I love...


via




via


via


via


via


via



This last outfit I absolutely adore.

And I want those sandals.
Yes. I. do.

6 comments:

tricia said...

I am SWOONING over the yellow top outfit and the gray polka dotted sweater outfit. LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Laura@Splendor said...

that top outfit is calling my name!!! So cute. Great inspirations for working out...I say that as I'm sitting on the couch while my husband does p90x! haha!

Nicole said...

i love the blue/white combo... so nautical summer. Makes me want to be on a yacht somewhere... with a drink in my hand.

stephanie said...

I'm obsessed with polyvore. and I have that polka dot cardi but in yellow/camel. cuuuute!

Krista said...

These are all fabulous! I guess I'm gonna have to check out this polyvore...never heard of it *shame*
Have a great weekend!

LWLH said...

Love those!