Sunday, March 18, 2012

All in Good Fun...

Friends,
come next weekend...
I will be rockin' the 80's full force.
{or at least I hope to be}

My company teller banquet has a themed get together 
every year in which they go all out, 
and it's a huge ordeal.

Last year was Western wear.
{how convenient, Nashville}

Sooooo...
besides finding this hideous looking thing
at the local Goodwill...


I have nothing.

So for some ideas and inspirations, I turn to Polyvore.




Rolling Stone




All Saints



ROCK STAR!




Why can't I find pieces like 
this anywhere??!

Disclaimer:
 Oh..and don't worry hubs
and fam..I haven't took up smoking
or have I gotten pierced.

3 comments:

LWLH said...

Can't wait to see what you decide on :)

Heather said...

Well, nothing says the 80's like a huge wing tatoo! LOL I say go with that the lightening earings and a pack of cigs! :) Have fun!

stephanie said...

love me some polyvore! and that awesome goodwill outfit haha