Friday, February 10, 2012

My Lovey and I

Happy Valentine's Day!!



1. How long have you and your significant other been together?
It's been almost 5 years of us being a couple. 




2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}
He messaged me on the infamous MySpace...I was dating someone,
so anything more than a friend, I wasn't interested in having. Through mutual co-workers
and friends, we met in person...started having lunch dates, and one thing led to another.




3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}
3 years this past December.
 

4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?
We were in the process of planning a wedding...I had my dress and several other items.
One of the smartest decisions we ever made was tossing the "dream wedding" and 
heading to the city hall off Lebanon's square. Lasted 15 minutes tops,
and was so so cheap!




5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!
Mike calls me babe, and I usually call him honey. Very rarely do we ever call each
other by name face to face.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.
He's smart, he's funny, and he communicates well.
7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?
It was amazing. He wrote me this cute poem that led me on a scavenger hunt in
his apartment. It was perfect!

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?
Flowers and teddy bear...{which it's normally just flowers}
9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?
I like both. I think it's nice to change it up!
10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?
I still would like for him to meet my family in Florida! Ahem. 
{I know you read this, babe}

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.
We're actually going to celebrate it tomorrow night...and it's probably
going to be dinner and a movie. We're keeping it pretty low key.

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?
I got my running shoes! That's what I wanted! :)

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.
 Never, ever give up. Stay beside one another not only in good times, but in
the times you want to throw in the towel. And appreciate your spouse.
Appreciation goes a long way.

14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.
 

3 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Gorgeous pictures!! :)

Syndal said...

So sweet! Happy valentine's day! !

Ashley said...

Very sweet!