Sunday, February 26, 2012

'Cause Folding Laundry Can So Wait...




1: Sleep. 
I really should not complain because I know I probably
get more sleep than a bunch of my momma friends..
but seriously, between a snoring hubs and two fur babes...
sleeping has not been the same since I lived at home.


2: Saturday nights also known as UFC nights.
This, my friends I have decided I will not be attending anymore.
My hubs doesn't know this but I cannot take sitting through
one more 5 hour fight.
My bottom hurts by the time we leave.



3: My start to a Disney collection.

I have decided that I want to start my very own collection
of Disney movies. 
The classics that is.
Last night I bought the first for this collection
and picked Lady and the Tramp.
(Ignore the other...I got it for the hubs)


4. Picnik and any other Photo editing program.
Goodness, I wish I looked like this in real life.
One of my friends showed me this program the other day 
and I must say I am now addicted.
However, one can use it a bit to the extreme.
No blog names mentioned.
 



5. I need a maid.
The hubs and I did a deep clean of our bedroom today, 
and I gotta say I was ashamed of the dust in those corners of the room.

6. Online Games.
Spider Solitaire and Freecell has totally sucked me in.
It's my turn to hobby when nothing else will do.

7. I wonder what I was looking at in those pictures.
The things that make you go hmmm. 

Off I go to make up the bed!
Have a lovely Monday, friends! :)


4 comments:

Celeste said...

I really want to start a Disney collection but Blu-ray is still too expensive and I am not confidant about how long DVD's are going to be around...If I buy the collection I want to have it for life, not just for another 5 years.

Alyx said...

How was Part 2? The Hangover is hilarious, but I never saw the second one!
And I know all about the dust in the corners, girl! I just finished vacuuming, and it was disgusting. I'm embarrassed by myself.
Oh my gosh... is that B-Dubs wings I see? I really miss chicken wings!
Thanks for linking up!

Kim said...

picnic is going out :( I will miss it!

I have a Disney collection, but then I stopped when B started putting everything digital.

Amber said...

I love that pic of you!!! Very artsy!

Send your maid down here when they are done with your house! I'm horrible about deep cleaning. With Olivia around, its a miracle if I get the house straightened, let alone deep clean.