Saturday, January 14, 2012

Upcoming Changes!

Friends...
in about a week or so...

you might see some changes with this little ol' blog of mine.

For starters,
it's getting a bright and shiny new make over!

And secondly...

I'm excited to say that I am changing it's name.

I've never really been fond of my blog title
because for one there's several 
This Little Blog of Mine's 
out there.

So....

{drum roll}

when the final layout gets smacked on here,
it will be

Dizzy Miss Lizzie!

HA. I love it!
Frankly because it's different,
and it's a song by one of my favorite bands,
The Beatles.

So with that being said...

keep watch for this exciting little change!

Love.

4 comments:

BARBIE said...

How fun. I can't wait to see the new design. I am getting a makeover too! Love the new name. So unique!

Breanna said...

Woo hoo! :) Can't wait to see the new look!

Janna said...

Yeah...can't wait to see the new changes! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Lil' Woman said...

Can't wait to see the new blog!! :)