Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This and That

I have found myself a new love.
The Banana Nut bread at Starbucks.
It should be a sin it's so good.

When I pass by Starbucks on the way to work in the mornings
I have to control every part of me to not turn the wheel
and pull in to the parking lot.
At those points in time,
I am for real telling Jesus to take the wheel.




Yesterday we had the craziest weather in Tennessee.
Middle of January and it's 60 degrees outside with thunderstorms.
That's Tennessee for ya!


Tomorrow is my half day at work.
It's nice when 12 o'clock rolls around and it's actually light outside 
when you get home.
Summer, I need you!


I do have to get some major cleaning done.
This dusting around the corners isn't cuttin' it.
{Did I just say that?}


Tonight the hubs and I started on Season 7 of Greys.
I still am in shock at how Season 6 ended.
It literally when out with a bang!



So what's new with you??

If you made it this far...
thank you! :)

4 comments:

Cheryl E. said...

Oh Grey's, I have seen it once or twice but refuse to let myself watch it becasue I cried every time I watched it. I just need to sit down one weekend and watch back to back episodes with no kids, wine, chocolate and some tissues and get down to it.

stephanie said...

I looove me some Greys. I still watch it and I started it in season one. :) oh and Starbucks banan bread is divinnnnne.

Amber said...

I LOVE your new layout!!! I'm itching for a new one too now! And yes, I think the new name is more you too! Miss you and Love you!!! : )

Nicole said...

I feel the SAME way about Starbucks... I have to look away when I drive by. LOOK AWAY!