Monday, January 9, 2012

Stuff.

Can you believe I'm blogging two days in a row??
I told ya I wanted to do better about blogging,
so here I am. :)

One of my co-workers made this fabulous cheese ball.
Come to think of it, I think my mom has made it before.
I don't think she had the pecans with it though.
Either way, I'm making it...
and what better place to stick your grocery list than 
on the dashboard in your car.




 I've always, always been a fan of Burt's Bees products...
especially their chap stick.
However, when I ran out I decided to try this new gem
that I had seen floating around.
Love, love, love it!

And it even smells like lemons!


Since I spoil these babies,
{how can I not?}
I picked them up a new toy.
75% off stole my eye, 
and my money!



I am addicted to these clementine oranges.
Goodness, they're so good.
I even put one or two in my purse for a mid day snack.


And yes, I'm one of those people that have Christmas candy 
on my desk up until way past Valentines Day.


See ya!



2 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

It's nice to see you back to blogging! Those little oranges are my favorite too! Now I know what I need to pick up next I'm at the store ;)

Lil' Woman said...

Welcome back love.
I'm going to need to find that lip balm :)