Monday, January 16, 2012

My Little Get Away Trip

I took a little over night get away trip to a small town in 
Kentucky called Glasgow.
 

My sister drove up from Louisville, and she almost went home with a 
tiny little Maltese puppy...

but that's for a different post.


 We laughed, we cried...we ate, we shopped, laughed some more....
and we slept.

And that was everything I needed.


 And seeing this sweet baby girl, Sophie..
didn't exactly help with my baby fever.


She's so adorable, and smart as a whip.

And if there is one thing that I took home with me this weekend...
it's that it really is true...

Families are like fudge...
mostly sweet with a few nuts.

And I wouldn't have it any other way.


Ps.
What'd ya think about the new layout and title??
I'm so in love with it!



3 comments:

Kim said...

Love the new lay out!! I need to get on the bandwagon and get one too!

Janna said...

Love the new look...looks like you had fun!

Have a great week!

BARBIE said...

Glad you had a good time. And love the new layout and the name!