Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Letters.

{totally inspired by them}


Dear Hubby:
 I absolutely love hate it when you take your wedding ring off,
and place it in certain spots.
I know that when you golf or play football...it pops in your mind
to take it off so you don't lose it.
I love that.
Thank you.



Dear Stouffers Lasagna:
I was tempted to try and make Paula Deen's recipe,
but then I realized you make a pretty good one.
Call me lazy, but cooking one from scratch didn't seem
too appealing to me
this evening.


Dear Gaylord CEO Colin Reed and Mrs. Dolly:
The thought of there being a new theme park in Nashville is
the most exciting news this year!
I was so sad when Opryland was torn down.
You get a huge thanks from me!


Dear Rooms to Go:
I understand that styles come and go..
and that even goes for furniture.
But when you have something as basic and universal as
the living room suite we have in our home,
you should still be able to order cushions.
You have let me down, and made me very frustrated as I still have to
live with this very annoying, eye sore of a hole in our couch.
Especially when they were able to be purchased a month a go.


Dear Owner of the black cat on our porch:
It's precious..and it's cold outside.
Therefore that makes it very cold too.
And along with that...it's making my two fur babes crazy
wanting to munch on your little black cat.
Please start looking for it.
Because I can't own a kitty.



5 comments:

Breanna said...

I love the new look! :) Very sleek and modern! :)

I hope Black Kitty's owners start looking for him or her, too! :(

Cheryl E. said...

My husband does the same with his ring and it drives me nuts. At least he puts it back on. So whatever I guess.

Amber said...

That's crazy about the couch cushions! I would be aggravated too! Hopefully you can find them somewhere else maybe?

Mrs. Parker said...

Love this post! Fun!
And I'm glad to see I'm not the only fan of Stouffer's Lasagna...it is so good some times! :)

Lil' Woman said...

I would be aggravated too...they have to have some answers to wear you can order them.