Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Letters { 2 }

{totally inspired by them}


Dear Hubby:
I found this picture of you and I
from way back when...
It looks like we were at Cracker Barrel.

I love you.

Dear Me:
I don't know what kind of negative thoughts
you have in your head,
but you need to stop feeding it,
and think positive.
Mind over matter.

Dear Kaci and Buck:
It's pouring down rain right now,
and you both are outside.
I'm sure you're loving the run of the muddy yard...
but please don't look like this when you're done.

Thank you.


Dear Amber:
You got it, girl...
keep up the good work!

Dear Breanna:
Thank you, thank you, thank you
for your sweet surprise you gave me!
I will definitely being doing a post on that one this weekend!
Hugs!

3 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Haha...luckily Mia is black so we can't see the mud that much

Amber said...

Aww! Thanks girl! You know what??? You got this too! We're gonna do this!!! : ) love ya!

Confessions of a Single Mommy said...

I have a white dog too, and he loves loves loves the rain. I am a new follower. Check mine out; you may just want to follow back. Have a good weekend!

Brittany
http://www.bh-confessions.blogspot.com