Saturday, January 14, 2012

Give me Summer!

Old Man Winter finally made his appearance over the last couple of days.
I know it's nothing major...
but for me...
it's too much.

I like the look of snow...and even the thought of snow...
but the feel of snow...
I despise.





The hubs and I had a great date night last night.
It was kind of last minute...
but I just can't pass up a trip to my favorite store,
Target.
I picked this cute little sign up out of the dollar bin
for Mike...
but I'm starting to think how adorable it would be in a nursery.
For now, it'll be for the hubs.


I swear, Red Robin has the best fried mushrooms.
I try not to think about how much I slacked on eating better
the past couple of days, though.



I came across this picture while hanging with my bestie today.
I love looking at pictures from the past.


 And speaking of the past...
I'm ready for Summer.



...and vacation.



Nuff said.

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

And I'm just waiting for it to actually feel wintery down here! haha.. But a summer vacation does sound nice :) Hope you're having a great weekend!

Breanna said...

We got snow for the first time over the past two days, as well. I'm opposite of you though...I love snow and am glad to have it :)

Summer will be here before we know it! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, sweets! :)

Lil' Woman said...

I can't wait for summer either, but it's more like I can't wait for our honeymoon!!!