Monday, December 5, 2011

Three Years Ago...

...pretty much at this very moment..
the hubs and I were sitting at a booth at Cheddar's,
cutting up and laughing with my sister and her hubs, David.
We were officially husband and wife!
And how wonderful it felt to finally be Mrs. Thomas!

{the actual picture from that night in the booth}

I cannot imagine what it would be like not having him
by my side every day..
and to know just how lucky I am to have him as my husband,
that in itself makes me smile.

I love you babe...
to the moon and back 
and all the way around the sun!


6 comments:

mama marchand said...

Happy anniversary! :) Also? Your dark hair is gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Neely said...

How sweet! happy anniversary!

BARBIE said...

Happy anniversary!

Syndal said...

happy anniversary!

Lil' Woman said...

Happy Anniversary!!!