Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Year...Facebook Status Style

Since Thursday afternoon,
DayQuil and now Mucinex have become my drug of choice.

I have some sort of sinus cold and congestion thing going on, 
and so the hubs and I have had a pretty low key New Year's Eve
here at home...by ourselves.

I have managed to take a few pictures, but I'll save those for another post.

Until then, I'll share this.
It's a whole slew of status' I shared throughout 2011.
And come to think of it, I will even share 2010.






Happy New Year's, friends!

4 comments:

Breanna said...

Happy New Year to you, sweet Blog Friend! :) I hope 2012 brings you all you've dreamed of and more! XOXO!

Dr. Reginia said...

Happy New Year and many successes to you!

Lil' Woman said...

Happy New Year!!!

Krista said...

I really like this post idea...cute!