Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Randoms

  • I picked these treats up a few weeks ago at one of my weekly Target trips, and the puppies have seemed to thoroughly enjoy them...like they know the sound of the package.

  • I love Fridays...especially when Saturday morning consists of not having to wake up and head to work.
  • I need to start my Christmas shopping this weekend. I have to.
  • Speaking of Christmas shopping, I tell myself every time that I am not going to wait till the last minute to start shopping, and what do I do? Wait. Procrastinate. 
  • Tonight for dinner I tried something new, and easy. I found it in the frozen section at Publix, and let me just say it was so, so good. I paired it with some rice and broccoli. It burst with flavor, seriously. It's a must try.

  • I think we have a squirrel or a mouse, or heaven forbid mice, in our attic. I woke up this morning about 5:30 hearing this chewing, scratching noise coming from the corner of our ceiling. I could not go back to sleep. I'm praying it doesn't happen again tonight.
  • My hubby turns 29 on Tuesday! 
  • I spy with my little eye...Richard!!

  • I'm sleepy. And I commend you if you made it this far reading my boring little post.
 Sleep well my friends!


1 comment:

Erin said...

Good luck with your Christmas shopping! As much as I LOVE buying presents for people, I simply HATE shopping! Thank goodness for online shopping! Hope you have lots of good luck and find some great bargains :)