Tuesday, November 1, 2011

So What's Your Reasoning...?

I know that there are a ton of people out there who wonder
why in the world do I blog?

What's the point in it when I could be doing so much more
with my time?

So let me explain.

When I came around to blogging way back,
I'm thinking my original blog was I think in 2009...
it was just because it was something new, and fun...
and heck everyone else was jumping on this bandwagon...
why not me?

And so I jumped.
And fell off a few times..
and then came back around
and I've been 
consistently hooked ever since.

It's my online scrap book.

It's a place that I can escape the madness of dealing with people,
and a husband, and two fur babes who constantly beg for my attention when I'm sitting here.
{no joke...Kaci and Buck are jeaaaaalllous of this computer. I have to shut them out
when I'm in here}

It's my place that I can get advice from women who are experiencing the
same exact things as me without ever meeting me.

It's a place that I can do fun little questionaires, act crazy and random,
and do awesome little blog swaps with people all over the place.

It's a blog that I can pour my heart out just to make myself feel better..
only to turn around and delete it because I know deep down I could
never, ever feel that way.


And sometimes I have no clue why I sit here and let my thoughts
and emotions out to complete strangers...
but I do...and I love it.

Plain and simple.


via

So who wants to start a blog??



3 comments:

elise said...

SO true! I couldn't have said it better. I love the blog world!

Laura said...

Your reasons are the same as my reasons. I love the fact that I have a daily/weekly/monthly recap of this time in my life. I am so very thankful for the people I have met and the information I have found!

Lil' Woman said...

I'm so happy to be involved in this community and can't imagine myself without it and some of the people I met now. Some bloggers know me better than some of my IRL friends.