Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Over Night Stay

Last night I snatched up the opportunity to stay with my hubs
at one of the most beautiful hotels in Nashville...

The one and only Opryland Hotel.

If you are ever in Nashville, it's definitely a must see..
especially during this time of year.
The crews start decorating for the Christmas season,
and let me just say it's spectacular with all of the Christmas lights.

Because I was running late,
I was unable to attend the dinner..
so I hung out in the room.

I soaked in a hot bubble bath...
and vegged out on this amazing King size bed.


I thought the little DnD sign was the cutest little thing.
Only in Nashville would it be in a guitar shape.


And seriously?
When you are starving and the room service menu is plastered
on and in every nook and cranny,
you can only feel as if your insides are going to eat themselves.
No joke.


..and not having my wallet and any source of money equals
an epic fail on my part.
So the hubs so nicely brought me a McDonald's salad with wilted lettuce
and cold fries for dinner.
{thought that counts, and it killed hunger}
I didn't tell him though.

Thankfully,
my wallet remained safe in sound in the floor board of my car.

Thank you, Lord.

4 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Glad you got a night away...even with your cold fries :)

Jess said...

I've never been to the Opryland hotel, but I *LOVE* the Palms location (in Florida).

And, I just plain love Nashville. Period.

Erin said...

It looks beautiful. I hope we can visit Nashville and stay there someday! For now- I'll just live vicariously through you ;)

Erin

Holly said...

My husband works at the Opryland Hotel! I had never stayed before that but we actually stayed there on Christmas last year and had a blast. We have a few perks from his employment which makes it more affordable for us for sure! Glad you had a great time!