Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Few Happenin's

I took a break.

I got a little burnt out in the blogging world.
I was feeling a little frumpy, and just not with it.

But I'm back...
and here to show you a few little happenin's
in my little world.
{not that any of it is too exciting...well, except for one}


This right here has become my addiction.
It has sucked me in, and drawn me to the point that I make
it my morning conversation with my co-workers.
Callie and Erica?
Wowzers.
And Ava?


And of course my hubby is full force into the new Call of Duty game.
Headset and all.
Side note: I'm thinking I need to do 
something with my crosses.
They look a little cluttered.


He's so adorable.


I posted this on my computer at work.
Through all the stresses of life, I am so blessed.
I need to remember to love and appreciate the people and things around
me so much more.



And this is what I'm excited about!
This weekend my sister Amber and her little girl Olivia
are coming to town!
Notice the fabulous hi-lites on my work calendar?




...and now I'm off to count some sheep!

Good night friends!


2 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Lol...love that you took a sneaky pic of your hubs playing. :)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Precious pic of your pup :) (Say that five times past!)


I'm hosting a gift exchange for our pets, and I wanted to know if you'd be interested in playing! :)

http://scissorsandawhisk.blogspot.com/2011/11/santa-paws-gift-exchange-for-pets.html