Sunday, November 20, 2011

Christmas Lights with my Family

Yesterday afternoon my sister, Amber and niece, Olivia arrived into town
from Atlanta to stay for a few days.

The event for the evening was to take Olivia to see the 
light show in Nashville near the Opryland Hotel.
 
We grabbed a bite at Five Guys and hopped in the Trail Blazier
to make our way to the light show.


These pictures are my favorite of little Miss Blondie.
She has the cutest personality.

Momma and Daughter..
I love these two!


There was bags and bags of various flavored Kettle corn and popcorn.
My dad snatched up just enough for his ride home,
for is evening at the house...
and one while he was in the bed.
Needless to say he loves his Kettle Corn.



And courtesy of my sister's IPhone..
the life size Nativity scene at Opryland Hotel was my favorite.
It was beautiful, and this picture only shows a small portion
of the Nativity Scene.




Last night definitely has me 
antsy for the Christmas season!

4 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

I am so ready for Christmas, it's not even funny. :)

Krista said...

I can't get enough Christmas lights! We've had ours out for 2 weeks already ...haha!

sprinkles said...

How fun!

I saw some Christmas lights up yesterday as I drove home from my mom's house and thought it was still a bit early for them. But I must admit that I love seeing them all lit up.

sylverblaque said...

Okay, the deviled eggs photo did me in. My addiction! Looking for me at a party? Find the deviled eggs. There'll be 1 left (because don't wanna be greedy) & I'll be the one with full gerbil cheeks!