Tuesday, November 1, 2011

'Cause Everything's Better Bulleted...

..or at least that's what I think...
{Did I just type bulleted? 
Apparently it's not a word because I just got that lovely red squiggly.}

or maybe it's because I couldn't think of anything better for a title.

  • I still cannot believe it's November. It seems like just yesterday I was sweating my ta-ta's off in 90 degree heat watching the husband play golf. 
  • I finally got my hair fixed. Lord have mercy it was needing some TLC like bad! My roots were something awful. And I went shorter. Not insanely short...but shorter. 

Note: Yes, I'm in my back yard doing my self photo shoot...



  • My hubs frustrated the snot out of me earlier. Just when I need a good dose of feeling like I need to spit nails...he comes in and does the trick. Oh how I love that man. 
  • I am contemplating on changing my blog title and my blog design. I love Laura Jane, and all of her products, so I'm thinking I might stick with her, but just change it up a bit. On the blog titles though, any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  • Wanna know what else I'm thinking about doing?? Another give-away! Whoop whoop! :)
  • I have had a monster in my lungs the past couple of weeks. I mean it's awful, and it sneaks up on me out of the blue. My husband tells me "to go smoke another one" as he compassionately pats me on my back. I do not in any way, shape or form smoke. It's just not my habit of choice.
  •  I can't believe next month the hubs and I will be married 3 whole years! Goodness, it's been a blessing!
Hope everyone has a wonderful evening...
I'm off to shave my legs!


7 comments:

Sarah said...

Your hair looks great!

Holly said...

Love your new hair, it looks great!

Happy Wednesday :)

-Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

Cheryl E. said...

Your hair cut and color is so cute.

Jessica Renee said...

You are too pretty, I Love your new hair cut! And no shame, I do all my best photo shoots in the backyard. lol!!

Have a great day!

Krista said...

Your hair looks great and really compliments your beautiful face :) I love your expression "frustrated the snot out of me"...HA! To funny!

I hope you're over your sickness soon, it can really drag you down I know. Have a great rest of the week!

Greer's Gossip said...

Just found your blog!! Too cute!! :)
I need to go get my hair done asap!!! I am your newest follower!!

Lil' Woman said...

Love the new do, looks super cute :)