Sunday, October 23, 2011

Not My Thing...

I suck at this.
This called loneliness.

And seriously if you wanna laugh at me,
go ahead, because I know it's down right pathetic.


via


My honey left earlier today for a work convention in Atlanta.
Wanna know how long he will be a way??

Tuesday afternoon.

Yea, I know. I chuckle as I type this.
But I hate not having him here with me.

I admire my mom for being able to handle my dad traveling every week.
It's weird because before I got engaged and married,
I didn't think anything about how hard it is when your love is away.
But now that the roles are reversed...
I do not like it.

I have purposely made my evenings full with things to do
so I don't think about him being gone.

Is this odd or is anyone else the same way?
Maybe I regret I just asked.



5 comments:

Holly said...

I would have trouble with it as well. My husband rarely has had to go away but I bet it is hard!

stephanie said...

it never gets easier either! we're on my hubby's 2nd deployment {both 12 months long and only 13 months apart} and between those and week or month long field exercises you'd think I'd be used to it by now. false! I still miss him just as much and do everything to stay as busy as I can!

Krista said...

You are not alone! My hubby occasionally has to work a few extra hours at night and me and the boys HATE not having him there at bedtime. Here's hoping the time flies for you :)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Awww! My fiance Matt works on a drilling rig, so he is gone for a week then home a week. The weeks that he's away at work is tough at first, but then it gets better. Of course that's with Matt texting and calling, and I keep busy with work (teaching). It'll be ok *hugs*

Lil' Woman said...

I hated it when Big Man worked two jobs in FL and I was stuck home by myself....it's sad, and his was only a few hours.

I'm a person who enjoys company and especially that of my man : )