Monday, October 10, 2011

Miscellany Monday : Columbus Style

Oh how I have missed these Miscellany Monday's!
I have been forgetting to gather up some pictures for 
this fun, little link up till now.


Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


Sunday evening after the guys got done watching football...
we headed over to Mike's parents for a last minute bonfire.
I, of course couldn't resist getting the stuff for smores.
A bonfire without smores is like a 
chicken sandwich without the chicken.




My kitchen smells heavenly...
heavenly like pumpkins.
I love this scent and along with my Fall decor 
I finally put out...
the season has officially started now in our home.


 I decided to post this picture for one reason...
I can never get a picture with this little guy.
He never sits still long enough for me to snap a picture.


 Mums.
I love them.


This past weekend I decided to head to the salon and 
get a pedicure and my nails done.
Because of the crazy busy workweek...
I deserved this!



And of course taking the risk of dropping your camera in the bath tub
just to show you a random picture of my feet...
is totally worth it when you blog, right?


6 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! The smores look great! I've been wanting some lately.

messy marriage said...

I appreciate your sacrifice - nice pedi! So glad you didn't drop the camera. And love seeing everyone's fall-themed pictures. It gets me in the mood to decorate my house! (Yes, I'm a bit behind.) Thanks for sharing!

Mary said...

Thanks for reminding me I need to get this for this weekend! smores supplies. Your blog is lovely and the photos are super! TFS

A Day in the Life... said...

LOVED this post... love smores, love pumpkin scents, love mums, and love pedicures!!! :) have a great week! :)

Brittany said...

Cute pedicure! That makes me want a warm bubble bath and cute toes!

Julie said...

mmmm I've been craving smores! That sounds delicious! And your blog is ADORABLE. I love the design!!