Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Mid week Loveys

Hello pretty people.
Ya know what?
I'm so thankful for you.
Seriously.
 I mean that.
This blog is always, always on my brain
 like when I'm out and about...
I'm always in blog mode looking for awesome deals for 
any upcoming give-a-ways...
or anything fun and inspiring to write about.
You girls {and guys if there is any} make my day...
and I know I might not comment as much as I should, or reply back to
any comments I might get...
I do read them all.
So thank you!

Tonight I cooked Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches...
and oh my word...
not to toot my own horn,
but they seriously were wonderful.


Toasted white hoagie buns, 2 boneless thin round Angus steaks cooked in Worcestershire Sauce,
a couple slices of onion and green pepper {all cooked together},
mayo, mozzarella cheese,
and finally this stuff...
friends,
this garlic blend is what did the trick and made it burst with flavor.


I got it in the produce department,
and I love it!
I paired the sandwiches with squash and zucchini and it was plenty!

Early this week my 31 order came in!
I was so excited when I saw the bright pink bag sitting in my station at work!
I love this purse because it's a cross body style...
so it's comfortable.



The weather has been incredible lately.
This past Sunday my love and Cameron got out in the front yard
and played some football.
I love watching them together.


Tonight I snagged a quote a friend shared on Facebook,
from the wise man Steve Jobs who passed away today...


Those words hold so much meaning to them.
And I will remember them always.

Good night friends!

3 comments:

BARBIE said...

Oh yummy sandwich! I love garlic. And I love that pursue, I will have to look that up. Love the quote from Steve Jobs. He was such a wise man.

Krista said...

Now I'm jonesing for a Philly steak! That looks absolutely mouth-watering!

Lil' Woman said...

I'm in blog mode alot too.
Always thinking about fun recipes, projects, and pictures I take or read about.