Thursday, October 27, 2011

Liebster Love...

Oh how I love my sweet bloggy friends.
So many All of you I really wish I knew in real life...
like you lived down the road from me and we could enjoy a 
cup of hot chocolate while talking about anything and everything.
How fun would that be?

Sweet Jessica left me a neat little blog award last week,
and I wanted to say a big thank you to her and pass it along!

Liebster is a German word meaning 
dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, 
pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

It is passed along to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers.
So the rules are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and 
let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!


And believe me when I say I follow a ton of blogs,
and I love each and every one of them!

Now go, go, go and check these lovelies out! 


2 comments:

Ciara said...

Thank you so much! This definitely has made my day!

Jessica Renee said...

You're so sweet! I"m glad you passed it on to other friends! :)