Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In My Perfect World....

The past couple of days...
or maybe even weeks...
I've let stress and tension get the best of me.
Why?
I have no idea.

When getting my Pinterest fix earlier..
I came across these fun prints,
and felt inspired to post.
I've always let the smallest things in my world expand 
in to something far worse than what they really are.

I stress over things that won't matter the next day,
and lost sleep over things that cannot be changed.


via


via


via


via


via


via


via


via



I'm going to try my best to make it a point to take a deep breath each day...
and remember that if not all the popcorn kernels pop...

everything will still be okay.

3 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

Awesome reminder!! I love this post. Have a great day!!

Mrs. Parker said...

love the shoe print --- I always rely on that when shopping. Thank you for the reminder to keep perspective :)

Krista said...

A lot of us get caught up stressing about the little things. Glad you found a way to dig yourself out of the funk. As long as you keep coming back to this happy place, everything will be alright ;)