Saturday, October 1, 2011

According to my Droid

Since becoming a Pinterest addict,
my craftiness has sky rocketed.
Newspapers + canvas + paint = this concoction for my love.
His reaction? A smile and a little chuckle.

I do want to get back in to my art work, and do it for real this time.
It used to be a hobby of mine and it quickly faded.
Maybe soon I will pick it back up again.


I never knew an almost empty peanut butter jar would grasp the attention
of two feisty puppies. It's been cheap entertainment I must say!


This afternoon I worked a booth at the local Gallatin Main Street Festival.
The weather was perfect, although a little chilly.
The people watching made it every bit worth it though.


These shells from Florida make me wanna head back 
to the condo asap! 
Oh how I miss it!


I love SiriusXM Radio.
Who doesn't love Elton John's Tiny Dancer...
not me!



And speaking of weather...
yesterday I was able to sit under the trees on my lunch break and
enjoy the crisp, cool Fall air...
I sure do love it!



Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!


1 comment:

Lil' Woman said...

Sounds like a good weekend, people watching is always the best.