Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Halloween Questions!

I totally snagged this fun Halloween questionaire
from sweet Jesslyn.
The hubs is screaming away at the Chiefs game..
and while I would like to keep hold of my hearing...
I'm back here blogging away in the office.



 Are you doing something fun for Halloween?
This is what my Halloween is consisting of. 


Take note of the awesome pile of folded laundry that has been
sitting on our coffee table next to Santa and some glittery elf's...
and a Fall leaf.

Favorite Halloween movie?
Halloween...the old one that was made in the 70's.
Michael Myers still scares the snot out of me! 

Halloween costume this year? 
Notta. We haven't dressed up the past few years.

Favorite Horror movie? 
I'm thinking any of the Saw movies...
although I ended up getting nauseous in the last one.

Best Halloween/Fall themed food?
I love any kind of soup...

Your first horror movie? 
Probably Chucky, or the Candy Man...
 What type of monster do you want to be?
A pretty one.
Favorite Halloween character?
I've seen some pretty awesome ones today..
especially through the blogging world.
On Pink Lou Lou's post...the guy as Gary from 16 & Pregnant,
Hilarious!
One of your paranormal experiences?
I have never personally experienced anything..

Do you believe in witchcraft?
 Nah.
Best costume you’ve ever worn?
Hate to say it, but mines all been pretty ordinary.

Favorite candy?
Jolly Ranchers! Love them!

How do you act when watching a scary movie?
Sometimes I end up covering my face!
Best pumpkin carving you’ve done? 
That's something I'm challenged at! Next year I wanna try
the fabric paint on pumpkins. It's a Pinterest thing.

Do you believe in ghosts/spirits? 
I believe there are spirits that roam this earth.

Halloween decoration tips?
Re-use stuff!!

What do you use to hold candy when you trick or treat? 
I haven't been trick or treating in years!
Your Halloween traditions?  
Mike and I usually spend it with family or friends.

Best Halloween pranks or dares? 
Oh goodness...let me think.

 Biggest fear? 
Losing my husband or another family member.
I couldn't handle it.
Opinion on October weather? 
Love it. Perfect in my eyes.
First Halloween costume?
A princess. :)

Worst Halloween candy? 
Anything licorice, eww.

Why do you love Halloween? 
Seeing all the cutie patooties in their costumes.

Are you participating in any parties, games or contests? 
We went to our church's Fall Festival..but other than that, nope.

What kind of candy are you passing out?  
Believe it or not...the hubs was in charge of this part.
I haven't a clue!
 What is the most creative costume you've ever had? 
Hmm.

What is your favorite Halloween memory?
Getting ready when I was younger...and just being so excited.

Favorite fall drink?
Apple Cider.

The Adams Family or The Munsters? 
The Adams Family

Any plans for next years costume?
I dunno. I always thought if I had the body...
the hub's would be Bruce Buffer from UFC...
and I of course would be one of the UFC girls.
How cute would that be??!
 
Happy Halloween, friends!
Now it's just one month 
closer to Christmas!
 

4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a fun questionnaire! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm so glad you did so I would know about yours! Have a great day! ~Andrea

Cheryl E. said...

Cute questionnaire. Those candy apples look delish...not im craving one :)

Krista said...

I love soup too...can't get enough in the cold months. And I share the very same fear...ugghh that is my biggest one cause I really don't know how to go on without Me Hubsy :)

Lil' Woman said...

Lol...that guy dressed up as Gary, too funny.