Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


Happy Wednesday, friends!
We're half way to the weekend
which in my book means that much closer to vacation!
Goodness, I can't wait!



Ever since I tried the delicious Berry Almond Salad from Wendy's...
I just cannot get enough.
Period.
It is so, so good.
Try it.



 Last Friday, I hosted a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my work.
It actually worked out better than having the party at my house
because everyone could attend because they were already at work.
Needless to say my friends will be looking very purrty 
{hence my twang}
with their new jewels.



And not to mention the five or six pieces I ordered.
Hubs, don't freak. 


Tonight I felt motivated and went and walked.
I was going to run a little...
but my lungs were already experiencing a little cough..
so I knew this chilly weather would not help.


I'm thinking this weekend I am going to take my wedding set,
and get them dipped and polished up.
They are looking so very dingy.
However, I still love them with all my heart.


And for all my Pinterest loves...

{sigh}
Do I even need to explain why I love this so much?
One day...one day.

via

Oh how I remember these books!
Even when I didn't like reading...
I still read these books and loved them!


via

We'll be needing these adorable warmers soon!
They are so very clever!


via

And last but not least....
I love this tile.
Love, love, love it.


via

And before I finish up...
I want to say thank you to all you wonderful readers
who choose to take the time to read my blog.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...
I appreciate you!

7 comments:

Kristi Andersen said...

LOVE the coffee cup warmer..where do you get that?

mama marchand said...

That tile looks like an old blog background you used to have, doesn't it? :)

Hope you're doing well, friend!

Jessica Renee said...

Ooohmygosh I was OBSESSED with the Babysitter's Club! haha.. And that tile is gorgeous!

Hope you're having a great day!

Ashley said...

I am an old Babysitter's Club junkie too. That salad looks so good, I can't believe it came from Wendy's!!

Lil' Woman said...

I used to read the BSC all the time too. I found a couple old ones in my basement a couple months ago : )

t said...

Luv the BSC books!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Love the tile & the girly football shirt!