Monday, September 26, 2011

Ugly People and Vacation Recap!

Ya know how in my last post I said I wasn't
gonna really talk about the computer and myself...
and the relationship we have
because I didn't really wanna jinx it?
Well...I did apparently in blog world.

Right after I posted and published it on Facebook,
a friend of mine told me that she wasn't able to view my blog
because of a Suspicious Malware notification.
I have no clue if it's still doing it,
but Google Help told me my blog was fine and I have no Malware in it...
 {thank.ya.very.much Lord!}


To be honest with you...
I was thinking about throwing the towel in with Blogger.
I've been debating on a while now with switching over to Wordpress...
but I'm going to give it a go one more time and if something 
happens again...
a Wordpress Junkie I will be.
Ugly people...hackers are what I call ugly people.
Period.

Anyways.
Onward to more happy things.
Our vacation.
{sigh}
Lord knows I am so not ready to return back to reality tomorrow.
And considering my hubs has this week off as well,
well that just doesn't help.

We ate lots of yummy food.
The best in my opinion was a place called
You'd think I would say it was some fabulous seafood restaurant.
Nope.
This was food like momma cooks.
Cornbread, black eyed peas, turnip greens.
Delicious.


 And of course we watched Grey's
every.single.day.
We are proud to say we have made it to Season 3!


This was across from our condo...
and I spent a few days hours in pure bliss.
I would have been there a lot more,
but the dear sun had to burn me like freakin' bacon.
Vaseline became my bestest frannnnnd.



 And here is my hottie and moi.
I look gosh awful considering the fact
I apparently wanted to cut my neck off.
I was trying to get more of the ocean in the back ground.



This last picture I have because these 
all came from my phone...
{my camera isn't wanting to cooperate and upload my pics 
to our computer}


Apple Dapples and Cheerios
every morning on our balcony.
This vacation seriously was one of the best trips we have
taken in a long time.
Perfection if I might add.


3 comments:

Kim said...

:) I see you now!!

Krista said...

So glad you had a good time. It's so important to get away and recharge yourself! Have a good week!

Judie said...

hey there, elizabeth! i'm just wondering if you're talking about your previous blog, The Little Blog of Mine, or this blog. mine hasn't ever had a problem, and hopefully not. lol. well, just wondering. great photos, btw! :)