Friday, September 2, 2011

Yup...It's an Accent Vlog.

So I can't believe I actually did a vlog.

I can only laugh at myself at how funny I look talking in to my phone.

Oh well...it makes for a good laugh...or smile.





And I was so super happy when I found the option on YouTube that allows
you to rotate your videos...

Hence the two very huge black sides around my actual video...

Anyways.

Hope you enjoy my nasally twang all the way from Nashville!

Ps. I have {two} upcoming give a-ways in the works! 


****words to say****
aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught
 

The questions are as follows:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on someone's house?
What is the bug that when you touch it, it rolls into a ball?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a large group of people?
What do you call a spider that has an oval shaped body with extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when it rains while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you change to tv channel with?
 

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Too cute! I love the way you say "iron" and "pajamas". So funny that you posted this because my friend actually asked similar question on facebook a couple weeks back about what you call the sliding door on your porch...apparently, it's a Michigan thing to say "door wall". While it is a word that I'm familiar with, I must've missed that boat because I definitely don't call it a "door wall".

Kim said...

To cute!! Were you nervous.. cause all I kept watching was your hand in your hair and I twirl mine when I speak a lot of the time!

Elizabeth said...

@ Kim : Woman, I wish you would do your reply comment, so I can reply to ya! lol. :)

I wasn't nervous, I just remembered that I didn't fix my hair until during the video. lol.

Lil' Woman said...

You have the most cutest accent, I love Southern accents. :)

Breanna said...

Love it! :) What a cute idea! If I could muster up the courage to actually Vlog I might have to try this! :)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Oh darlin'... you have such a strong accent, I love it :D