Saturday, September 17, 2011

Head's Up!!!

Hello my pretties...
{okay, I'm not trying to sound like the 
Wicked Witch of Middle Tennessee...}

..for the next 8.5 days, I will be here...

via

...with my man with no internet
{we won't have a computer with us}..
except for my phone.

Which means I won't be able to post anything till I get back
from Pensacola Beach!

However, I will be keeping up with your posts while I lay 
by the pool looking onward to the ocean.
{you are my daily reads <3}


So have a wonderful week friends...
and remember....

via



xoxo

6 comments:

Syndal said...

beautiful! have a wonderful trip!

mama marchand said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN on vacation. :)

Happiness Is... said...

Have fun!

BARBIE said...

Looks amazing! Have a great time.

Zara said...

So, soo, sooo jealous of you right now.

I hope you two have an amazing 8.5 days!

<3

Krista said...

ooo, so jealous! Hope you are having a lovely time :)