Sunday, September 25, 2011

Electronics Are Not My Friends...

..seriously.
I'm so frustrated right now because
not only is my camera not uploading any of our vacay pics...
 my phone isn't either.
So....I'm going to have to wait to feel ya in with my vacation recap.

Anyways.

It's so, so good to be back in the land of a computer.
{I probably should hush, so I don't jinx this relationship I have with my desktop computer}
Since my laptop crashed and we haven't bought another one,
I didn't have one I could hop on to...and the condo didn't either.
Looking at all my reads from Google Reader on my phone was getting old.


I do have some exciting news, however.
My sister and her husband have a new addition to their family!
You can read all about it here!
I am so excited for this little girl, and what the future holds for their family of four.
Let me just say...
God is so good and faithful.

Right now my hubs is at the Titans game.
It's been nice to have some quiet to get some things done around the house.
Fridge and pantry are now full, laundry is going...and the puppies are outside
enjoying this amazing Sunday weather.

Tuesday I head back to reality, as in work...and I'm so not ready.
Knowing that the hubs is going to be here at home golfing everyday for another week
doesn't help. But I will say it will be good to get back into routine.

When we got home yesterday evening, I did have a brown box waiting for me.
She did so good...and I couldn't help but smile the entire time.
{Note: If I could upload pics, I'd show ya now what I got...}
I'm so love this blogging world.
However, I'm so bummed that I wasn't able to get her package 
sent out by the "deadline". 
Finding a place to send out packaging in the Pensacola area was just 
about trying to find a needle in a haystack.
So Syndal...first thing tomorrow I'll 
be sending yours on it's way! 


And because I think this is so freakin' adorable...
I'm gonna leave it for you to watch.
via
{Click the picture to be able to watch the video}

Have a wonderful day, lovelies.

1 comment:

Syndal said...

yay!! :)
no worries girl..hope your electronics start cooperating again!