Sunday, September 4, 2011

According to my Droid...

...this is how my weekend went.

Friday night, the hubs and I decided to make it a 
lay low kinda evening.
Can you believe it when I say we were in the bed by 9pm?
 We lead such exciting lives.

Saturday morning, Mike woke up bright and early for a game of golf
with his buddies...of course leaving the whole bed all to myself  
to me and two fur babies is fine and dandy to me...
well, sometimes.

That afternoon we decided to take this cutie to Nashville's very own
Science Discovery Center.
If you're ever this way...it's loads of fun for the whole family.




Then this is where the real fun begins.
Shopping for shoes with the hubs...
for the hubs.
It's very difficult because the poor thing has such wide feet,
and not to mention he's flat footed.
We left empty handed with the decision to get him 
professionally fitted at a place in Brentwood.
{he's promised to start walking with me at night, 
and walking in flip flops won't cut it}


After we praised us some Jesus at church this morning,
I told my love I would join him at the golf course to watch him play.
{If you can't tell by now, he loves golf!}



We ended the day double dating with friends for dinner 
at the delicious Macaroni Grill...
and a trip to Target.
{I love that he takes me shopping..}

Now, I'm wide awake and listening to the rain fall on the deck.
On second thought, my eyes are getting a bit heavy.
Good night, friends!


2 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Sounds like a fab weekend! :)

Neely said...

Looks like a great weekend!