Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


Before I head to the park, I wanted to do a quick link up
with Jamie!


A couple weekends ago, I went with my husband for a branch outing
at a local Bar & Grill. It was yummy, and so much fun.
The more I look at this picture, the more I like it.
My hubs looks so handsome, and happy in it!

 

I am in the process of working on my very first blog give away...
and I'm uber duber excited!! 
Details to come!

 I have always been a Jolly Ranchers junkie.
My love for the Lemon flavor sizzled once they discontinued it...
but however, I did rekindle my love for these Smoothie Ranchers.

 

I started painting again last night. I hate not having a work space
that I don't have to worry about getting paint on anything.
The kitchen table just doesn't cut it.


I spoke to the doctor about my concerns with doing the 
Stress and Echo tests as just a precautionary step 
{basically seeing if I could go without having those done, and just get a sleep test done}. 
He said that he didn't see anything wrong with not having them
done...but it was something that we should definitely keep an eye on. 
I'm going to talk to my insurance and see about the next step being a Sleep test.

With today being my day off...I got to sleep in a little bit.
I woke up to this little face right next to mine.
Oh how I love my Buck.


And for my Pinterest loves...


via


via


via


via



via


Happy Wednesday, friends...

now show us your loves!

2 comments:

Lil' Woman said...

Lol...that Ecard is the truth...I always do that ;)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOVE that "get naked" lol! And that Facebook picture.

My goodness, such good pins! :)