Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday!

There's seriously nothing like a fun link up to get me in the blogging mood again.
I feel like I haven't been posting much at all lately...
but like I said...I'm trying to hop back on my bandwagon.







(one) 
what's your guilty pleasure t.v. show?
I have to say Jersey Shore.
Yes, I know. It's total trash...and so not what I should watch...
but it sucks me in, and I sit there in total disbelief on what I see before my eyes.
Snooki? The Situation...? 
Bless their heart.

(two) 
ear piercings on men : yes or no?
no. no. no. and no.
I say that after I dated a guy with ear rings, 
and I guess my taste has changed because it's just not my thing.

(three) 
do you have dish or comcast?
Direct. Yup.

(four)
what's your favorite current fashion trend?
I gotta go with the feathers in the hair.
The more I see them the more I like them.
At first, I must say I wasn't too fond of them...
but my bestie got some...and they look pretty cute.
 
(five) 
if you could learn anything, 
money not being an issue,
what would it be?
I'm gonna go with race car driving.
When I sat here and tried to brainstorm some things,
I thought that would be so much fun...and such a thrill.
 
(six) 
red or white wine?
I have yet to find a wine that I love.
Seriously peeps. 

(seven)
what type of food is your favorite? 
(ex : Mexican, Italian...)
Mexican no doubt. I could eat it every single day and still love it 
like the first time I tried it. I love that stuff.



(eight)  
hp or mac?
I want a mac so freaking bad.
I've used one before...and like I said,
I want one....bad.

(nine) 
what color is your bedroom?
A light tan, nuetral color.

(ten) 
what's your favorite form of exercise?
I love to play racquetball. It's so much fun, and such a stress reliever.



2 comments:

Breanna said...

I miss your posts and your beautiful smiling face :)

I hope all is well sweets! XOXO!

Neely said...

Mexican food! YES!