Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday





What was the one thing you 
valued when you were a kid?
I think just now am I realizing how hard my parents worked to
give three kids what we needed and wanted. I have only experienced
a portion of what they sacrificed considering I don't have any babies yet.
 

What was your favorite (least favorite) 
subject in school?
I always loved Art...
however I despised Math.

Do you remember your first love?
Yes, and I'll leave it at that.


What one pet would you love to have?
I already have them. :)


Would you rather live in the country 
or in the city?
Exactly where we are.
We live in the country...our neighborhood has cow pastures 
and horses all around us with lakes and ponds..
but we live less than 10 minutes from town.

{older pic but it's home}



What do you love about blogging?
The amount of advice, support, and uplifting words that I get 
from women all over the country. Even though I have never
met these people, I still cherish every one of these ladies.


What is the first website you visit everyday?
Normally it's Google since my email is through there...then it
 Blogger...and lastly FaceBook.


Will you or have you joined Google+ ?
No. I looked at it, but didn't really interest me.
I do enough social networking as it is!


What is your favorite scent of 
candle / air freshener?
I love Yankee and Bath & Body Works candles.
My favorites are Fresh Linen, and Honey Suckle.


How would you describe your style?
I wouldn't say I am super trendy by no means.
I wear what I like and what feels best. 

5 comments:

Ashley said...

love the pictures of your dogs and house!!

Caitlin O. said...

Things definitely get hot in FL. I always loved to be barefoot in the summer, but the road gets too hot to walk on!

Yankee Candle has the /best/ scents.

Thanks for the comment and visit =)

Jessica Renee said...

Aww your house is the cutest! That's the kind of area I would love to live in - in the country but still close to town!

and I know what you mean about Google +! I signed up but never check it. It's social media overload! lol

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Cuuuuute pic of your doggies! :D

And your house is awesome. I'd love to live out in the country but close to town.

I also loved Art.
Does Lunch count? ;)

Lil' Woman said...

Your house situation is exactly what we would want when we buy a house...out in the country but close to town.