Friday, August 5, 2011

True Life : I'm a {Very Much So General...

..Roll with the Punches} kind of blogger.

And I think for those who read this little blog of mine
knows this.

Anyone who can go from spilling their thoughts on

showing off the clutter personal touches on the front of their fridge...

to the deliciousness of a particular Southern goodness...

they would definitely be classified as a general blogger.

via



I definitely roll with what life gives me...
{or at least try my very best to}

while being thankful for the little things God's blessed me with.

Through frustrations of training two rambunctious fur babies...

to praising our sweet Jesus on just how lucky I am...

there is one thing I try to portray through the words that I type.

It's not a sugar coated blog...
it's just the simple truth.


7 comments:

Sarah Jane said...

found you through the linkup! love that you posted "its not a sugar coated blog" I like a girl and a blog thats honest! yay! look forward to reading more!

-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com

Life With Lauren said...

Love this post!

Mrs. Monologue said...

so glad you joined the link up! Can't wait to read more!

tara said...

so tired of seeing sugar coated blogs! nice to see someone who isn't afraid to be real! thanks for linking up!

Lil' Woman said...

Stopping by from the link up and I'm loving your blog!

I love people that are honest and that don't sugarcoat everything...it's refreshing to see other bloggers that don't mind putting stuff out there : )

Say hello to your newest follower!

Kayla said...

found you on the link up - super cute & fun blog - will be following

*Kayla*
http://kayyaksjourney.blogspot.com/

Sweet Sunday Loving said...

I love an honest blog! :)