Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thrifty Thursday!

On my lunch break today,
I scurried on over to the Goodwill that is 
right behind our branch.
{scurried : verb; fast pace walking if you want to shop and eat in a timely matter}

My love only grows more and more for this place each day.
And I'm not lying. 
It never lets me down.

Drum roll please...............

Mud Pie glass serving set with spreader

 And a so so cute tan purse...
that I shall be carrying tomorrow. 



And since we're on the ball with thrifting...
here's my other previous finds...

I'm thinking if this humorous quote was framed or even
on a different object...
it might look kinda cute in a bathroom...
but on this?
I refrained.


 ...and what a bargain this thing was!
Up and down in 60 seconds!


Okay...so I was kidding on the stripper pole ...
I still believe Tricia thinks I bought it...
{smiley wink}
but in all honesty...
I left it for the 60 year old woman lurking behind me
when I snapped the picture.

But this here beauty is what I really excited about!
$7.99 and a can of spray paint made for this
gorgeous mirror.


However...my vision is of it over the crib of a sleeping babe...
whenever that day might come.

*****
side note:
Speaking of Tricia over at Mama Marchand's Musings...
please say a prayer right now for her baby girl, N...
and her sweet family.


5 comments:

mama marchand said...

Thank you, dear friend ... for making me smile and then tear up at this post.

I was fearful that you WERE going to buy it and then send it to me. ;)

*hugs*

Neely said...

Love the mirror!

honeydos said...

Love the mirror! Awesome find :)

honeydos said...

Love the mirror! Awesome find :)

Jessica Renee said...

Oooh good finds, lady! Every time I go to Goodwill, I walk out SO dissapointed in all the junk they have! I especially love your mirror!!!