Monday, August 15, 2011

Cameron's First Football Practice

This evening my hubs and I got to go see Cameron
attend his first ever Football practice 
as an official Lebanon "Bandit".
{That's their team's name}

Of course I had to take a gazillion pictures of this
major event.
{My honey took note of that. I told him since when have I ever 
not taken any pictures of every day life...and he shut up then}

Mike was so excited seeing him practice.
And I'm not gonna fib and say I didn't think once about 
this being in our future with our own kids.


Only I would take pictures of my feet.
I don't know what it is considering I hate my feet...
let alone feet in general.




Yup...I knew editing these pictures and starting a post at midnight
{due to slight case of insomnia}
would cause duplicates.

I'm telling myself that's 
a big fat oh well.

1 comment:

Lil' Woman said...

Look how small they are!
I love seeing little football players. Too freakin' cute.