Monday, August 1, 2011

And It Made Me Feel Better...

This afternoon the hubs and I finally sat down and faced
the mountain hill of hospital and doctor bills that had accumulated on 
our desk.

I stress.
And thank the good Lord, my husband is the 
"calm, easy going, it will be taken care of"
one in the marriage.
He pays the bills.
He does everything financially and I'm glad.
{What would I do without him?}

So after we were pretty much done reviewing everything...
and getting a game plan...I sat and I just looked at the papers.
And I let doubt and fear overwhelm me.

I eventually got up from the kitchen table because I knew if I kept staring at them,
I would drive myself crazy.
And that was when I decided to get on Pinterest 
and look around to ease my mind.

Lo and behold right in front of my face
I read this quote...
and everything kind of lightened up a bit.


via


I'm trying to remember that no matter how hard it
may seem in that moment...
somebody always has it ten times harder.


6 comments:

Kim said...

It's funny you posted this, I was working on a post of EXACTLY the same thing!!

BARBIE said...

This is so true. My problems, compared to others, are just so not worth me complaining or worrying about.

Neely said...

Its sooooo true! I need to remember this more!

Jessica Renee said...

Amen sista!!! Great thing to remember! :)

Krista said...

Wow! How impactful...this is great. What an awesome reminder...a sincere thanks for sharing it Elizabeth.

honeydos said...

Thanks for the reminder... I always need to be reminded of this :/