Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} 
what is your dream job?
Amazing how things have changed from when I was in a different
part of life. Ask me 10 years ago, and I would have said working for Disney
doing animation. Now, it's being a mommy.

{two} 
how many best friends do you have?
Jaclyne and Denise.
I love those girls so much!


 
 
{three} 
what’s the longest road trip 
you’ve ever taken?
When I was younger, we took a family vacation out west hitting
some amazing spots along the way....
Mt. Rushmore, Devil's Tower, and even Yellowstone Natl. Park.
{Wish I had some pictures to show}

{four} 
if you had to do one single thing 
every day for the next year, 
what would it be?
Go without saying one negative thing everyday.
It's so easy to focus on the bad things instead of the millions of
blessings and good things we have happening right in front of our faces
I know I'm guilty of whining and complaining far too much!

{five} 
what’s one story your family always
tells about you?
"Today we are going to be talking about bear attacks, gun shootings, and fires"...
{remember that one, dad?}
I used to love grabbing the microphone and pretending I was a talk show host
to an audience full of imaginary faces. 


{six} 
how did your parents pick your name?
I don't think I know the story behind this one. I think my mom liked Elizabeth 
and my dad liked Marie.

{seven} 
what’s the one thing that scares 
you more than anything?
I have two that's pretty equal with the fear factor.
Losing my husband and becoming a widow.
{I can't even imagine life that way...it makes my heart hurt thinking about it}
and two...having a baby with special needs and not knowing how to provide
and give what it would need. 
I'm guessing you just roll with it, and do the best you can.

{eight} 
are you a good cook?
 I'm guessing my hubs should answer this one.
Luckily he will eat whatever I fix...and then tell me what he thinks after the fact.
I would like to think I am...but I'm a true example of learning as I go.

{nine} 
where do you see yourself in 20 years?
I would love to be living comfortably with my husband...watching our kids
graduate high school and maybe go off to college.

{ten} 
what’s your best childhood memory?
I love thinking back to the times when my mom was around and
all I had to worry about is where I left my favorite Barbie outfit...or
my favorite stuffed animal.  
 
 

6 comments:

The Best of Both Worlds said...

Being a mommy is an awesome dream job!

I am following ; )

Heather said...

We love mt rushmore my dd 6, who was 4 at the time still talks about the faces on the rocks lol. Devils tower was awesome too. Pretty part of the country too.

Jodie said...

Hello! It is so nice to meet you! Thank you for following my blog!! I look forward to following you!!! Have a wonderful week!

Neely said...

Great answers! Loved learning more about you.

Krista said...

Again, love this type of post Elizabeth. Now you gotta tell us about the bear attacks, gun shootings, and fires....I mean you can't just start a story like that and not finish it ;)

I am also overly petrified of losing my husband,think about it way more than I should.

Oh to be a kid again...I can only hope my kids have a childhood like mine.

Irene said...

Great Post! Being a mom is definitely a dream job, the pay sucks but...maybe you get paid in hugs like I do. You do have to finish the story of bears and guns...I agree with Krista, you can't just leave us hanging.