Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Saturday Night Questionnaire


Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
Ha...it's a worn out Bass Pro Shop t-shirt that I think the hubs borrowed from his dads. So technically I'm wearing my father in law's t-shirt. I don't know how I'm feeling about this come to think of it.

What's currently bothering you?
Nothing too much except for some allergies I have been whining about dealing with.

What do you currently hear?
The hubs is watching some movie in the living room that I'm not too interested in. It started to bore me.

When was the last time you had your hair cut?
Oh goodness...too long ago. I need to schedule an appointment as soon as possible. My roots are tragic.

When were you last outside?
Earlier this evening when I let the puppies out. The temperature is so nice right now.



Are you wearing shorts?
Yes. Some plaid pajama shorts that my husband finds incredibly sexy.

Does the thought of marriage scare you?
No. It has been the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.
I love my husband more than anything...and I'm so glad I married him.




What are you doing today?
So far today, I went with my lovey to see the HP movie...then I went and hung out with my bestie.

and then once I made it home I have cleaned and done laundry.

Look to your left, what is there?
My desk that has a ton of stuff on it that I need to organize and put in the shredder.

What time did you go to sleep last night?
9:30. And let me say it felt wonderful.

When is your Birthday?
June 11th.

The way to win your heart?
Being sweet, kind and encouraging.

What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
Well...church is in the morning, and then we are going to my parents house.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Sure.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Not that I can remember.

Would you ever donate blood?
Sure, but needles sometimes makes me wheezy.

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
My grandparents call all of us by the others names.

Do you have reason to smile right now?
Yes. Because my husband is being goofy right now.

What do you do when you're stressed out?
Depends. My husband is a great listener...and thankfully he knows how to calm me 
when I make my world get crazy. {I tend to over think things which stresses me out}

Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
Absolutely. No question about it.

Do you open up to people easily?
Depends on the feel of the situation and whether or not I'm comfortable with you.

Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Yes. I work with the public...so what do you think?

What is the last pill you swallowed?
My Claritin earlier this morning.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Oh the things we do for love. {seeing HP with my husband}

Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I wasn't in a bad mood today, so no one.

Where is the person you like right now?
Sitting on the couch. :)

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Loved on my husband and then our puppies.

Do you care of what people think of you?
Of course. I think we all care what people think of us. And if we say we don't, we are lying.

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Hmm. I don't really know.

What are you looking forward to right now?
Church in the morning. I love our church!

Do you miss somebody?
My older brother. I don't get to see him enough.



Does your crush like you?
He absolutely loves me.

If you could go back in time and change something would you?
Yes. The words I have spoken at times...it wasn't needed. 
But I can only look ahead and not say those things again...ever.

Do you hate smokers?
Not smokers...but I hate the habit. I can't breathe around it.

Ever had a near death experience?
A couple of times the Lord definitely put his hand in and looked over me. 
Sometimes driving on the road can be so scary.

Something you do a lot?
Pick at my nails. It's a habit that I know a lot of people hate that I have.

Last person you cried in front of?
My lovey.

Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Yes. But I have given it up.

Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I hope not.

Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
Yes. 

What are you stressed out about?
Nothing at the moment.

What was your favorite grade?
I would say those elementary grades...or the summer before 9th grade.

When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
Hopefully soon.

Are any of your friends pregnant?
Yes!

Favorite number?
Don't really have one..

Ever been in love?
Head over heels.

Are you wearing make-up?
Mascara

What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
Snoozing away

What's the last thing you said and to who?
To Hubby : "was that your ring??!"
{he has a horrible habit of playing with his wedding band...as it spinning it on the table. 
I heard something drop on the wood floor!}

Do you sleep on your stomach?
Yes, I sleep every which way. 



What do you hear?
Sounds like a crowd cheering from the movie that the hubs is watching.

Are you ticklish?
Very. Especially around my collar bone...I can't take it.

Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
On the 4th coming home.
We actually didn't do any fireworks where we were...but driving home...
we pulled over and watched some of the neighbors shooting some off. 
It was just enough to enjoy.



PS. I grabbed this questionnaire from  Whitney...

5 comments:

Lea said...

Hi Elizabeth.

Thanks for the follow, following back now!

Can't wait to get to know you better!

Ashley said...

It's cool to learn so much about you in one post! My roots are currently tragic as well!

Amber said...

I love fun surveys like this ;)

Krista said...

I love these little things, so cool to learn little fun facts about people! I may have to steal this for my blog ;) I enjoyed reading this and the pic of you and your hubby is adorable!

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

Cute questionnaire!

Can you believe I haven't seen ANY HP movies? My soon-to-be father-in-law is letting me borrow the first two so I can hop to it! :)

New follower. And thanks for following my blog! Check back on Sunday for Sidekick Sunday and post about your furbabies :D