Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene : Potter Style

I just gotta say that this girl 
{as in me}
absolutely hates when the hubs throws spontaneity 
in the mix of our marriage.

Unfortunately, I am not one to be able to throw the hair up,
dab on some lip gloss and mascara and look like
I could be on the cover of a magazine semi descent.
I have to have ample amount of time to look the part for public.

Saturday Morning Scene

So when my love decided to give me 20 minutes to shower
and get ready on top of eating something with my medicine,
I looked like a all around bum hot mess.
{no joke}

Ya see, apparently since I decided I didn't think it'd be a good idea to
spend all day outside on a river canoeing due to these allergies and sinus'
my Lovey thought seeing Harry Potter in 3D would be a much better fit.

{and those are the 3D shades}

Look at that head of hair.
Frizzy, half blown dry and other half air dry....
smooched down from over size sunglasses on my head.
Lovely. 
Not.


And what rebels we are.
Tender white popcorn popped at home.
Yum.

And that's how we do it...
Potter style.

5 comments:

Christina said...

Sounds fun! And we totally are rebels too at the movies ;) You have to be it's expensive!

Celeste said...

Haha, I LOVED the last movie :)

I should have been a rebel, I spent an obscene amount of money just on water to combat the salty popcorn! Next time I am definitely bringing my own!

Krista said...

My hubby doesn't understand why I can't just throw on a hat and go either...if I do that, I look like a MAN! Hope you enjoyed the movie :)

KSK said...

I love that you sneak in an entire bag of popcorn! LOL! That's great!


www.kskspot.blogspot.com

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Hope you had fun :) Thanks for linking up!