Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Pictures from Yesterday

I feel like these pictures are so very random...
but they are all from yesterday...
as in the 4th of July.

However, no fireworks were involved.
Seriously?
Yup.
And our day couldn't have been better.

Here is Dorothy....a Cairn Terrier who is the sweetest thing.
Her sidekick Tin Man is just as precious..
I failed to get a picture of
him though.



And sweet Cameron...who looked so adorable in his 4th of July
shirt. By the time we got to where we were going...
he had kool aide and brownie all over it.
Nice.



So I can't decide if this picture makes me want to gag, or
go marinate some meat for dinner.
Either way, they were the thickest steaks I had ever seen.
For someone who has debated on giving up meat...
they did taste pretty good when they came off the grill.
Minus the rubber fat.
{gag}



Do I even need to say how much this melts my heart?
I smile every time I look at this picture.



I love hanging out at my in-laws. 
Their place is beautiful, and I love how it's 
out in the country.



and because I love Pinterest so much...
I just had to.


via








I know...
that was so random,
but so funny!

5 comments:

Jessica Renee said...

hahah LOVE that last picture :) Glad you had such a great weekend!

Breanna said...

Haha! Your meat picture caption made me giggle! :) It looks like you had a great weekend!

mama marchand said...

Some warning would have been nice for the rare meat photo. ;) I don't think I've gagged and cracked up all at the same post!

Elizabeth said...

Your pup is precious! Looks like you had a great 4th!

I'm sure those steaks were yummy - I have a thing about fat on meat as well and can't stand to look at it!

Happy 4th!

xoxo

Krista said...

Wow that backyard looks awesome! Glad you had a good holiday :)