Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sidekick Sunday

If y'all haven't noticed by now...
I am crazy obsessed with my pooches.

They are our pride and joy even when they 
decide they wanna get a hold of my favorite bra
or my 178,456th pair of black Old Navy flip flops.

So when Jessica told me about Sarah's cute blog
and fun pet link up...I was there!









1. What do you love most about your sidekick(s)?
The unconditional love we receive from them. 
I always know that if I have had a bad day, or if I'm sad...
they will love me no matter what.

 

2. Do they have any habits you wish they'd change, if any?
They both don't really have any bad habits...
just allergies that I know they can't really help.
That's the only thing that I would say we are trying to deal with
right now. 

3. What does your sidekick do that can instantly make you laugh or smile?
Buck is our little snaggle tooth...his lip usually gets stuck on one side, 
only showing his big canine tooth. 

And Kaci...she does this tongue thing..that is precious.


 

4 comments:

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

What beautiful pups! What breed are they?

That's great that they don't really have any bad habits. I really wish Lucy wouldn't LOVE tearing up paper so much.. ah well.

Ahhh that's so funny about Buck's snaggle tooth! In my more immature years (high school), I had a chem teacher with snaggle teeth... hers were ALL snaggle though, not just one cute one :)

Thank you so much for playing along!! <3

Erica @ Acire Adventures said...

Wow! They are really beautiful dogs. :)

Jessica Renee said...

awww they are so stinking cute!!! Love the snaggle tooth pic! haha. One of our dogs does that while he sleeps too but I've never been quick enough to take a pic! :p

Krista said...

This is so cute! Your dogs really are adorable!